Errors Uploading On Your App In iTunes
The HockeyApp SDK is the best SDK safe solution to be used in the App Store. If any of the issues founded in your app, then iTunes will reject your app and the SDK can integrate into the Xcode project.
Please check that all NONE files are copied into your app bundle (check in your ".app" bundle after developing and then, Go to the App target - Build Phases - Copy Bundle Resources)
The error “Profile Installation Failed" was a very common issue early in the beta for iOS 7 and iOS 8. This issue can also be caused by restoring a phone from a backup.
There are many possible solutions for Profile Installation:
- The time and date of your device must need to set correctly.
- Sometimes you just need to restart your device to directly resolve the issues.
- Sometimes resetting all the settings on the device can resolve the issue.
- Sometimes your device may need the activation.
The 64 error indicates that, In IOS the system frameworks were not correctly linked into your app as showed on HockeyApp for IOS.
- The issue with an extension are divided into two targets, the first one is; the App and the other one is; the Extension. The system framework always wants to link into both targets, rather of the App. The combined framework distribution consists of a develop named HockeySDKCrashOnly. embeddedFramework with the blast reporting feature only, it can be used for the extension target.
- If you want to resolve this issue, you need to use the "Advanced Setup" option of Linking System Frameworks manually.