Undefined Index / Variable Error
This type of error occurs when you are referencing a variable that has not been declared. Set the variable or use isset() in the programming to know if the variable has been set will fix the issue or no.Error Variant:
- PHP Notice: Undefined index: company in /path/public_html/catalog/model/account/customer.php on line 8
- PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /path/public_html/catalog/controller/account/order.php on line 149
- PHP Notice: Undefined variable: product in /path/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_product_product.tpl on line 272
- If you are receiving this issue with clean OpenCart installation, try to share the bugs on OpenCart forum. It will help the developers easily fix the bug.
- After installing an extension, if you get the same issue, then disable the extension and report it to the developer.
- If the error refers to file inside the “/vqmod/vqcache” folder, it means the error caused by vQmod file. Disable the vQmod file by renaming it to vqmod_file.xml_ and report the bugs to your OpenCart developer.